Ingredients (One Serving)
1 Cup of Oatmeal
1/4 Cup of Almond Milk
1 Tbsp of Coconut Oil
2 Tsp of Baking Powder
1/2 Tsp of Cinnamon
Nutritional Value (Per Serving)
Total Calories: 475
1. Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Allow the batter to sit on the counter for 5 minutes.
3. While the batter is sitting place a pan over medium heat and melt the coconut oil.
4. Once the batter is ready cook 3 mini pancakes at a time.
5. Cook for about 2 minutes per side.
6. Repeat until the batter is done.
7. Next add your favorite pancake toppings!
8. These may include but are not limited to berries, almond butter, coconut flakes and chopped nuts.