Ingredients (One Serving)
1 Cup of Blueberries
1/2 Cup of Coconut Milk
Handful of Ice
* Smoothies are so versatile- feel free to add any additional fruits to enhance the flavor!
Nutritional Value (Per Serving)
Total Calories: 436
1. Start by pouring the coconut milk into the blender to avoid the ingredients sticking at the bottom of the blender.
2. Next add in the blueberries, banana, and the ice.
3. Turn the blender on, starting at a low speed and increase as needed.
4. Once the liquid looks even, pour into a cup and enjoy immediately to conserve as many nutrients as possible.