Veggie Fajita Bowl
Ingredients (Two Servings)
1 Red Bell Pepper
1/4 Cup of Onions
2 Cloves of Garlic/
1/2 Cup of Rice
1/2 Cup of Guacamole
2 TBSP of Paprika
1 Tbsp of Garlic Powder
1 Tbsp of Onion Powder
1 tsp of Cayenne Powder
Nutritional Value (Per Serving)
Total Calories: 390
1. Place a pan on medium heat and add the coconut oil.
2. Once the oil has melted add the onions and garlic and sauté for 1 minute.
3. Add the fajita seasoning and cook for another 5-7 minutes.
4. Meanwhile prepare the guacamole.
5. Once everything is ready combine the veggies, brown rice and guacamole in a big bowl.