Jamaican Curry Cabbage
Half a head of green cabbage
1/2 can of full fat coconut milk
1 1/2 tsp Jamaican curry powder
1 tsp black pepper
Salt to taste
1/2-1 tbsp garlic powder
1/2 tbsp onion powder
1 tsp paprika
A dash of cayenne pepper
1. Heat your skillet on high while chopping your cabbage.
2. When fully heated, turn it down to low-medium and toss cabbage in the skillet.
3. Stir for 4-5 mins or until slightly translucent and then add in coconut milk little by little.
4. Once the cabbage is fully covered by the milk, add in your spices in whatever order you prefer.
5. Cover the skillet with a lid and let it sit for 5-10 mins or until it’s completely translucent and fork-tender.