Loaded Baked Potato
4 Medium Russet Potatoes (Scrubbed and Dried)
1 Cup of Steamed Broccoli
1/2 Cup of Water
1/3 Cup of Olive Oil
2 Tsp of Salt
1 Tbsp of Lemon Juice
1/2 Cup Nutritional Yeast Flakes
1/4 Tsp of Onion Powder
1/4 Tsp of Garlic Powder
Dash of Cayenne
1. Boil 2 potatoes and carrots.
2. Place in blender along with other ingredients and blend together well.
3. Adjust oven rack to middle position and heat oven to 450 degrees.
4. Poke several holes in the other 2 potatoes with tines of fork and microwave potatoes on high until slightly soft to the touch, 6 to 12 minutes, turning them over halfway through.
5. Carefully transfer potatoes to oven and cook directly on hot oven rack until skewer glides easily through flesh, about 20 minutes.
6. Remove potatoes from oven and make dotted X on top of each potato with tines of fork.
7. Press in at ends of each potato to push flesh up and out.
8. Top with sauce, broccoli, salt, and pepper and serve. You can add any other toppings you can think of.