Noodles and Lentil "Meatballs"
Ingredients (Two Servings)
Box of Preferred Pasta (Spaguetti)
1 Cup of Cooked Lentils
1/4 Cup of All Purpose Flour
1/4 Cup of Diced Onions
2 Diced Garlic Cloves
2 Tbsp of Italian Seasoning
400mL of Marinara Sauce
Nutritional Value (Per Serving)
Total Calories: 441
1. Start by preparing the lentils and the pasta according to directions on the package.
2. Once the lentils and pasta are ready add everything except for the marinara sauce and pasta in the food processor.
3. Process until it is completely smooth.
4. Roll out 10 small “meatballs” with the lentil mixture.
5. Heat olive oil in a large pan and cook the meatballs for 5 minutes.
6. Next add the marinara sauce to the pan, mix in with the meatballs and cook for another 5 minutes.
7. Serve over pasta.