Tofu Pad Thai
Ingredients (Two Servings)
8 Ounces of Tofu
4 Ounces of Noodles
1/2 Cup of Green Onions
1 Clove of Garlic
1/4 Cup of Soy Sauce
2 Tbsp of Peanut Butter
1 Tbsp of Coconut Oil
Nutritional Value (Per Serving)
Fat: 26 g
Carbs: 58 g
Protein: 24 g
Total Calories: 485
1. Place a pan on medium heat and add the coconut oil.
2. Finely chop the garlic and onions and place it in the pan with the cubed tofu.
3. While the tofu is sautéing, fill up a pot with water and bring to a boil.
4, Once the water is boiling add the noodles.
5. Mix together the soy sauce and the peanut butter to form a thick sauce and toss it in the pan and lower the heat.
6. Cook for another 5 minutes.
7. Once the tofu and the noodles are ready, combine them in a plate.
8. Add the fresh green onions on top.