Vegan Power Bowl
Ingredients (Two Servings)
2 Cups Kale
1 Roasted Sweet Potato
1 Red Bell Pepper
1 Can of Black Bean
1 tsp of Olive Oil
2 Tbsp of Tahini
2 Tbsp of Lemon Juice
Nutritional Value (Per Serving)
Total Calories: 300
1. Pre-heat the oven at 350F/175C.
2. Place the cube sized sweet potatoes on a baking tray with parchment paper and bake for 30 minutes.
3. While the sweet potatoes are baking, clean and chop up the kale.
4. Once the kale is ready mix it in with the olive oil and massage it into the kale.
5. Chop the red pepper and avocado.
6. Prepare the dressing by mixing the tahini and the fresh lemon juice together.
7. Once the sweet potatoes are done, place the massaged kale at the bottom of a dish and add all of the other ingredients on top of it and finish it off with the dressing.