Black Bean Burgers
Ingredients (2 Servings)
1 Can of Black Beans
1/4 Cup of Oatmeal
1/4 Cup of Chopped Onion
2 Cloves of Garlic
1/4 Cup of Fresh Parsley
1 tsp of Chilli
1/2 tsp of Cayenne Powder
1/2 tsp of Sea Salt
1/2 tsp of Pepper
Nutritional Value (Per Serving)
Total Calories: 262
1. Drain and rinse the black beans and pat dry with paper towel.
2. Place all of the ingredients in a food processor and the mixture becomes sticky.
3. Form 4 patties and cook on the stove top on medium heat with coconut oil.
4. Fry the patty for about 3-5 minutes each side and then you can add any of your favorite toppings to the burger patty.
5. I highly recommend some avocado with this recipe.