We welcome the surge of chapters aiming to replicate our efforts of bringing vegan chili to people in need of a warm meal. If you are interested in opening up a chapter, please get in touch with our Director of Chapter Development, Christian J. Murillo at [email protected]
Steps to take:
- Let us know you are interested. Contact us at [email protected]
- Check local laws about providing food for the homeless in public property.
- Gage the need in your area.
- Prepare a budget of materials needed for a monthly distribution.
- Send us a picture of yourself and a short biography.
- Sign a Memoranda of Understanding (MoU)
Food distributed does not necessarily have to be a chili but it MUST BE VEGAN.
Volunteers do not have to be vegan but must show respect towards vegans and have a willingness to learn about veganism.
Materials must be environmentally friendly as much as possible. Recycled materials, etc.
We are excited to spread the vegan message as we show compassion for animals, the planet, and people. Let’s dish out compassion and warm up the world!